Morning all. Over in the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group the team have been sharing some fabulous makes with some new floral images Conie has released. You should check them out over in the Conie Fong Etsy Shop.
I thought I would join in the fun and use one of the new images Peonies in a Jar for my card today:
I felt like keeping it pretty clean and simple and made a Card ready for my Mum-in-Laws Birthday.
And what better than some pretty spring colours?
- Image: Peonies in a Jar from Conie Fong
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir AquaMarkers
- Flowers: Scarlett, Rose Pink, Blossom
- Leaves: Evergreen, Bud Green
- Pebbles: Chocolate, Slate
- Water: Teal, Aquamarine
- Glass Jar: Sea Green
- Bow: Gold, Marigold, Sunflower
- Background: Charcoal, Peacock Blue
- DP: DecoTime
- Dies & Punches: MFT Blueprint 27 Dies
- Sentiment: Mum is from a Whimsy Stamps set and Happy Birthday is from a Clearly Besotted set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Embellishments: Pearls
For inspiration from the rest of the team and to join us in our challenge be sure to check out the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group.
Thanks for stopping by