Evening all. We are just about to have a quick tea before we take the children out Trick or Treating. So while it finishes cooking I thought I would pop on and share my final Halloween make of the year.
This is the card I made for my partner in a card swap I take part in. The theme was either Halloween or Autumn and me being me I just had to pick Halloween.
If you read my blog you will know that this year I really have been a little bit addicted to making Halloween Projects.
I have really made use of these digi papers from Snap Click Supply
- Image: Hazel image (also available in rubber from the Whimsy Stamps Store here)
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Fancy Pants October 31 Paper Pack 1 and Fancy Pants October 31 Paper Pack 2
- Card: Black Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinder Floral Oval Dies
- Sentiments: From a Whiff of Joy set (retired)
- Embellishments: Pearl Trim, Cheese Cloth, Wycinanka Chipboard Heart Background, Glitter Glue and Pearls
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by