Followers

Saturday 17 September 2016

Ready, Steady, Go!

Runner (2) 

Happy Saturday everyone! And first off a little apology….Mr Blogger isn’t playing so nice with me at the moment. My posts aren’t appearing when they should! Even when I post on the spot rather than schedule them it can still take hours, days even, for them to appear. Any one else having problems? I do have a WordPress account so it might be time to think about moving the blog!! 

Anyhoo, I’m here to share a little Polkadoodles loveliness today. And it’s a little later in the week than normal as I waited until I had given it to the recipient……..not that she reads my blog though!  I’ve been having a play with the super adorable Female Runner Download.  It’s also part of the bigger Work & Play 12 collection but I wanted to make a birthday card specifically for someone who loves running and this little download was perfect. It has some matching papers as well!

Runner (1)

Now that Miss 3 is at Pre-School in the morning I’m doing the walk to school three times a day and it’s taking me a while to settle into the new routine. I had printed the uncoloured version of this image but just ran of time (and energy) so thank goodness the kit includes a pre-coloured digi!

Supplies:

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...