Followers

Saturday 16 April 2016

Pirate Bella

Pirate Bella (3)

Afternoon All. Hope you have a good weekend planned, we are just chilling out and and I even gave myself a manicure earlier.

Anyhoo, over at A Gem of a Challenge it’s the Pinks turn to host the challenge and we have  a fabulous theme of ‘Teddy Bears’.

I adore teddies and had so much fun colouring Pirate Barclay for my last Pink Gem Designs Card that this week I thought I would colour up Pirate Bella:

Pirate Bella (1)

I’ve used pencils again for this cutie

Supplies:

  • Image: Pirate Bella from Pink Gem Designs 
  • Colouring Medium: Prismacolor Pencils
  • Card: Navy Card, Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • DP: NitWit Collections ‘Coastal Too’ digi papers
  • Dies & Punches: Tonic Doily Border Punch and Go Kreate Large Circle Dies
  • Sentiment: From a Clearly Besotted Stamp Set
  • Ink: VersFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
  • Embellishments:Twine, Paper Flowers, Doodling and Gems

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lisa, what a cute image and your coloured it so beautifully, love the whole design to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...