Followers

Saturday 9 April 2016

Pirate Barclay

Pirate Barclay (4)

Morning all! We are back home after our short break and before I get to all the laundry that need doing I am popping on to share a super cute make.

Pink Gem Designs sponsors a lot of challenges and today they are sponsoring Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. They asked the Pink Gem Deigns DT to join them as Guest Designers for their challenge ‘Card for a Child’.

I’ve used Pirate Barclay for my little nautical themed card:

Pirate Barclay (3)

I was looking for a sentiment that fit the theme and I wasn’t having any luck so I created one using a fabulous Pirate font from Dafont!

Supplies:

  • Image: Pirate Barclay from Pink Gem Designs 
  • Colouring Medium: Prismacolor Pencils
  • Card: Blue Card, Kraft Card and Smooth 210gsm Cartridge Paper (Winsor & Newton)
  • DP: NitWit Collections ‘Coastal Too’ digi papers
  • Sentiment: Written on Computer using Pirates Bay font
  • Embellishments: Doodling, Buttons, Embroidery Thread, Glitter Glue and Wooden Skull

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

4 comments:

Jane said...

Such a cute bear, the colouring is fab Lisa. I hope you had a wonderful time away.

Sue said...

Hi Lisa, this is a beautiful card. Your pencil colouring looks amazing and I love your nautical themed card design - those buttons are soooo cute.
Sue,,,xxx

Tanya said...

Stunning card Lisa - it's really beautifully coloured and I love the layout and papers too... Thank you so much for making this for our challenge at Crafty Friends - the post looks so good with all the fab cards you've all made <3

DT Tanya xx

Desire Fourie said...

Lisa this is just over the top with cuteness. Love how you have coloured the teddy's fur.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...