Followers

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Violet Pixie

Violet Pixie (5)

Afternoon all! Would you believe it has taken me nearly all day to write two blog posts….between cuddling, administering Calpol and starting to feel a bit under the weather myself I don’t really seem to be able to concentrate on typing…lol!

We have a new challenge starting over at the Crafts & Me Facebook Group today and we have a fabulous theme of ‘Glitter”. Perfect for me as I love a little bit of sparkle on my cards.

I have used Sara Burrier’s Violet Pixie for today’s card and shock horror it’s NOT a Christmas card: 

Violet Pixie (7)

I love colouring red/auburn hair and I thought it would look fabulous on this image, I even carried the colours through to her wings.

Violet Pixie (9)

A photo an a funny angle as I always forget how hard it is to get a good photo of an easel card.

Supplies:

  • Image: Violet Pixie by Sara Burrier from Crafts & Me 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: Maja Design
  • Card: Kraft and Self Adhesive Gold Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Joy Crafts Anja Large Oval Dies
  • Embellishments: Ric-Rac, Flowers, Bow and Glitter Glue

Don’t forget to hop over to the Crafts & Me Facebook Group and check out the creations from the rest of the team and if you entered the last challenge see if you were a winner.

Thank you for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Jane said...

Beautiful work, I love her hair!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...