Followers

Monday 12 October 2015

Lisa Little Fairy

Lisa Fairy (1)

Morning all. I’m full of sinus pain and feeling a little sorry for myself and as moving about is too painful I thought I would pop my feet up with the laptop and share a card. The good news is the Dr is going to refer me to the Ear, Nose & Throat department at the hospital but it might take a while.

Anyhoo, back to today’s make and I’ve used a fabulous Saturated Canary Digi Stamp that I just **had** to buy Winking smile Well she is called Lisa Little Fairy!! I’ve used the no lines version that you get with the download:

Lisa Fairy (2)

I’m determined to master the colour purple when colouring with Copics, it’s my nemesis as it never seems to turn out right. I’m pretty pleased with how this turned out and I even managed to get the fold looking OK…..need to work more on the Clothing Class from Kit & Clowder me thinks!

Supplies:

  • Image: Lisa Little Fairy from Saturated Canary 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: MME Fine and Dandy Girl 6x6 Paper Pad
  • Card: Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Stamps: Paula Pascual Think Big and Double Sayings Stamp Sets
  • Ink: Memento ‘Tuxedo Black’ Inkpad
  • Dies & Punches: Fiskrs 3-in-1 Heart Corner Punch, X-Cut Corner Rounder, X-Cut Square Punch and Tonic Simplicity Doily Border Punch
  • Embellishments: Pearls, Gems, Glitter Glue and Doodling

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...