Followers

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Wonderful Wednesday at Kraftin’ Kimmie

Sophia (1)Afternoon all.

You know me and that I’m not great at sharing my own fabulous news….well this month I’m a Krafty Guest at Kraftin' Kimmie! Wowee am I over the moon. I’m new to Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps (thanks to the enabler Alyce over at Kit & Clowder for introducing me to them :-)) but I have fallen for the Moonlight Whispers stamps, they are so fabulous to colour.

Well my first post is for Wonderful Wednesday! We hope you play along and as always it's ANYTHING GOES! Break out your Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and get krafty!

I’ve been thinking about making an album for a while, but I don’t really scrap and I’m not into Art Journaling so I’m making an album of my colouring journey and card style, here is my album page using Moonlight Whispers – Sophia:

Sophia (2)

Supplies:

  • Image and Sentiment: Moonlight Whispers - Sophia from Kraftin' Kimmie  
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: Crate Paper ‘Random’ 6x6 Pad
  • Card: Grey Linen Card and Copic X-Press it Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Sizzix Fancy Tag Framlits and Brittania Small Ivy Flourish Die
  • Embellishments: Ribbon, Paper Flowers and Pearls/Gems

Be sure that you are one of our friends on the Krafty Friends FB page... not only will you be up to date on all of the goings on, but you can share your Kraftin Kimmie creations! Let's see your Krafty Stuff!

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...