Followers

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Let’s Party

Julie (2)

 

Morning All…..it's Wonderful Wednesday time ( sounds a lot nicer than Happy Hump Day…lol)! And as a Krafty Guest over at Kraftin' Kimmie  I get to play along…whoot whoot. As always on Wonderful Wednesday it's ANYTHING GOES! So I hope you have some Krafty Fun with your Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and play along.

There is a wonderful sketch this month, you don’t have to use it but it’s fabulous so you may want to ;-) I used it for one of my March New Release creations but I just had to use it again. Talking about New Releases THEY'RE HERE! The March New Release stamps are in the Krafty store and ready to find a new home!

And here is my card using the fabulous Julie:

Julie (3)

I stuck very rigidly to the sketch last time so this time thought I would change it up with a shaped base and instead of having gaps in between the 4 sections I used ribbon instead. Plus I got these fabulous new dies as a Mother’s day present :-) Most of the cards I have seen with them are very Frou Frou and whilst I thing they look stunning it’s not a look I find easy to achieve so this here is my CAS take on it!!

Supplies:

  • Image & Sentiment: Julie from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: Papermania Spots & Stripes Festive 12x12 Paper Pack
  • Card: Blue and Yellow card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Go Kreate XXL Frilly Frames #10 Dies and X-Cut Square Punch( For the Fishtail Banners), Fiskars 3-Way Heart Corner Punch (to make the little Hearts)
  • Embellishments: Ribbon, Glitter Glue, Gems and Doodling with a fineline black pen

As well as the NEW stamps, there are MORE Coffee Kits available! The last time the kits were listed they sold out super QUICK! There are limited quantities, so get yours before they are gone!

We love having Krafty fun and want as many people as possible to play along….. so your submission can use ANY stamp and can be any theme, any style, any design and it can be a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item....anything you fancy! So hop over to the Kraftin’ Kimmie Blog to see all the details and join in the fun!

Back to my decorating now….thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...