Followers

Sunday 16 June 2013

Father’s Day at A Gem of a Challenge

  Andy with Frog (6)

Naughty blogger, this post was scheduled for 8am yesterday morning but it seems it never posted, so here goes.

Morning all. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend planned. We are off out today for lunch with some friends and their little boy and tomorrow I’m hoping for a crafty day.

Waffle over it’s time for a new challenge at A Gem of a Challenge this weeks theme is:

Father’s Day/For a Man

 

I’ve used one of Janet’s fabulous new Andy images Andy with Frog. Here is my card…

Andy with Frog (4)

My image has been coloured with ProMarkers. My papers are from the Simple Stories ‘Summer Fresh’ 6x6 pad. I’ve used dies from Memory Box and MFT. The sentiment is a magazine freebie and the scrabble tile stamps are from Whimsy. I’ve also used a blue doily from Dovecraft, some doodling with a black fineliner , a few tiny pearls (couldn’t resist even though it’s a mans card) and a touch of glitter glue.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

3 comments:

Claire said...

This is gorgeous Lisa.
C xx

Sue said...

Such a fabulous card Lisa. You have coloured the cute image so beautifully. I love the papers and your doodling looks wonderful.
I hope you are having a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card Lisa, gorgeous papers and I love the die cut strip you used!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...