Followers

Thursday 28 March 2013

Whatzup Dog!

Whatzup Dog Birthday Card Closeup

Morning All. Hope everyone is looking forward to the Easter break, I know I am. Things have been a bit hectic round here since Christmas so it will be nice to have a few days rest with Family. We’re spending a couple of days with the In-Laws and then a couple of days with my parents, sounds busy but the Grandparents amuse the little ones for a bit so it gives me and Hubby a little peace and quiet :-)

I have a card to share today to share that I made a little while ago (it was the end of last year) using one of my favourite Whimsy Digi Stamps (one of many in fact). He’s called Whatzup Dog and he’s from the fabulous Crissy’s Digis…

Whatzup Dog Birthday Card (2)

I’ve used my ProMarkers to colour the image and teamed it up with card and papers from my stash. The paper was a magazine freebie but from so long ago I can’t remember which magazine or which make. The stars have been cut from paper and felt and are a Sizzix Framlits die set. The sentiment is from a Paula Pascual Personal Impressions set. And to finish some ribbon, glitter Alpha stickers, Card Candi and a button and twine.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a cutie .. love the papers too
Lisa x

Claire said...

Oh I love this, fab image!.
C xx

La Vikinga said...

Hi Lisa; congratulations to your baby and what fantastic that you find the time to craft even if ou must have full hand with baby!
And thanks for participating with this card in our challenge over at Crafty Ribbons! Welcome back,

La Vikinga / Charlotta
Member of the Design Team

Kelly Lloyd said...

He's a cute little chap.. Great card. Love the papers and layout too
Hugs Kelly
Thanks for joining in at crafty ribbons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...