Followers

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Seeing Stars at Critter Sketch Challenge

I’ve completely lost all track of time and I’ve could have sworn today was Monday. I’m knee deep in a big spring clean and I think I may have picked up another cold or something as I feel a bit rough. So I’ll keep this brief (but may pop back later on and update it)

Yesterday a new challenge started over at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog and the theme this week is:

STARS

Here’s my card

IMG_5843

I started with a 6x6 card base to which I have added a piece of silver pearl card. Onto this I’ve added some red die cut stars in various sizes and then over the top a piece of silver stars fabric. This has been hand stitched on using chain stitch and some blue metallic thread from MAdeira. To this I’ve added Magnolia Tilda Princess coloured with ProMarkers, a die cut border, red ribbon and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards.

Lisa

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Great card, love the fabric and stitched background! :)xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is wonderful.. i love all the stars and the fab colour combo
Lisa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...