Followers

Friday 9 March 2012

Pastels at Pink Gem

Just a quick post from me as I’m off out to run some errands, not to mention as I type Little One is pulling my ink pads out and saying ‘Press Press’ which means he wants to stamp!!

Our friends had a little baby girl on the 29th February. A ‘Leap Baby’. And despite knowing for months that it was going to be a girl I waited until she was born to make the card!!

IMG_5723

I have made this using a really cute digi from Pink Gem and some papers that came free with a couple of different magazines (one maybe a Pink Petticoat freebie but I can’t remember the other). The image has been coloured with ProMArkers and FlexMArkers. I’ve also used a MFT border die and some flowers that have been in my stash far too long. The sentiment was written on the computer.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

  • Totally Papercrafts – My Favourite Things (Pink, Flowers, Babies!!!)
  • A Gem of a Challenge - Pastels, but hope it still counts as I’ve used some navy blue card to do the matting and layering.
  • Passion for ProMarkers – For Mum/Female relative (please delete me if you think my link is too tenuous, I would hate to upset someone. However I made this card for a very dear friend who has just become a Mum, it’s just that she isn’t my Mum or my relative)
  • Simon Says Stamp - Mother's Day/Special Girl
  • Dream Valley - Mother's Day (Again please delete if my card is not appropriate)

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is adorable .. so sweet
Lisax

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Really sweet card.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card Lisa, love the image and papers.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lisa, what a beautiful card. I love the image and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
I'm sorry for the late comment x

Lin said...

Lisa this is gorgeous and I bet Lauren's parents just loved it.

Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley.

Lin xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...