Followers

Friday 16 December 2011

Most wonderful time of the year…

…and I’ve had a lovely evening. Hubby went out for one of his Christmas Do’s (I say one because he has four in total and wives aren’t invited…hmph). So I’ve been sat here with some chocolate, a glass of fruit cider, watching Twilight Eclipse and wrapping presents.

I’ve been quite successful and wrapped everything I’ve bought..so far. I still have a few little bits to get but the main stuff is all done.

Anyhoo here is my next try at this weeks LIM where it’s one layer week with a theme of let it snow.

IMG_5398

This was the card I started making as A5 landscape and then trimmed it down to a square as I didn’t like it. Still not sure I like it but it may grow on me.

Bye for now

Lisa

Items: Pearlescent card from Papermill Direct, Sentiment from Little Claire, Script Stamp from Prima Marketing,  Various Blue Inks, Clear Embossing Powder, Blue Ribbon and Pearls from Stash

4 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh i wish i was as organised .. not even written my cards yet!
LOve this pretty card
Lisa x

Mandi said...

Super inking
I'd so love to be organised lol

Many thanks
manid LIM

Chrissie said...

Lovely inky effects here Lisa... and well done of your organisation... if only I was too!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Hazel said...

Hi Lisa

What a wonderful card - I love it.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

Hazel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...