Followers

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Clean and Simple

I liked the look of this weeks sketch challenge at Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog, so I thought I would try it with my CAS touch, which also fits well with this weeks Moving Along with the Times challenge of a Clean and Simple card…


It my MIL’s birthday on Monday 4th July and as it is also American Independence Day I’ve used this as the inspiration for my colour scheme. The stamp I’ve used is the very cute ‘Big Presents which I picked up at the NEC in March and until now haven’t inked it up. Now he’s coloured in (with my ProMarkers) I love him even more…with blonde hair he reminds me of my little boy.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Item’s: White 8x8 card blank, Red and Blue C’ordinations Cardstock, Lili of the Valley ‘Big Presents’ stamp, Pink Gem Sentiment stamp ‘Birthday Wishes’, Alphabet Clear stamps (make unknown), ProMarkers, VersaFine Majestic Blue, Memento Tuxedo Black, Nesties, Nellie Multi Frame dies and red Stickles

4 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

This is lovely Lisa, simple but stunning!
Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

xxxtglxxx said...

I love this little LOTV stamp :) Gorgeous card and you have really made that colour combination work! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, thanks for playing on our CAS challenge on MAWTT this week, Hazelxoxo

Anonymous said...

Your posted clean and simple card looking amazing i really lie it...
Plastic cards
Plastic card printing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...