Followers

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Little Claire Challenge 1

Here is a card I made for my nephews 21st birthday using Little Claire's Lazy Days Stamp.  Boy's are quite hard to make cards for and this may sound silly but they don't always appreciate how much effort you put into a card so I decided to keep it nice and simple. I have mainly used stamping, a bit of colouring in and I paper pieced the trousers.

Items: Card base and acetate from stash, Lazy Days stamp set from Little Claire, Glitter Strips from Paper Cellar, Number Stamps from an old See-D's set, DP from a DCWV mat stack, Black Stazon, Alcohol Ink in Storm, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, ProMarkers and Stickles.

2 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Lisa, I love this set. Great colours and design too. Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at Little Claire's :o) Lisa x

Louise said...

this is a great card Lisa, I love how you have used acetate on it and the colour scheme is lovely.
thank you so much for joining us at Little Claire's x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...